∼ATTENTION KODIAK COLLEGE STUDENTS ∼
The NEW Academic Works Scholarship Application at UAOnline for 2019-2020 will be available October 1st of every year.
This webpage is currently under construction. We will be updating the information below as it becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have questions please contact Nancy Castro at email@example.com or
Active Scholarships for Academic Year 2019/2020:
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid - Open October 1, 2018 for the 2019-2020
- Alaska Performance Scholarship for Freshmen - Due June 30, 2019
- Kodiak Morning & Noon Rotary Clubs Workforce Training Grant - (open) Request a copy at Student Services Office or visit the KISF scholarship list
- 2019-2020 Complete Scholarship List will be available on the KISF website as we receive updated applications. Visit the scholarship list often and look up for the deadlines.
SCHOLARSHIP LIST FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020
The full scholarship list will be available on the new Kodiak Island Scholarship Fair website.
To view scholarship applications that are unavailable, please inquiry by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no need to apply twice if you submitted your application before February 15, 2019.
- Kodiak College Scholarships
- Kodiak High School Counseling Office
- Alaska Native/American Indian Student Scholarships
- Hispanic Student Scholarships
- More Hispanic/Latino Scholarships and Information
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Study Abroad & International Student Scholarships
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Scholarship
Application & Essay Review Resources:
- College Scholarship Guide - How to navigate the scholarship application process
- The Learning Center - Writing tutors are available to review your essays and offer assistance. Services are open to the community on a walk-in basis during the Fall & Spring semesters.
- UAA Cost of Attendance / Budget Request Form - If your scholarship application requires budget information from the UAA Office of Financial Aid, submit this completed form to Student Services.
Contact Nancy at 907.486.1214, email email@example.com, or stop by Student Services in the Campus Center.