Kodiak College Strategic Plan 2025
We put students first
- Equity gaps in student learning and achievement are narrowed
- Students are retained, persist, and graduate at increasing rates
- Create a sense of belonging and community for marginalized groups
We embrace our role as a trusted and respected community partner
- Deepen and expand community engagement beyond current level
- Strengthen existing and develop new meaningful partnerships with Alaska Native people, tribes, corporations, and organizations
We accelerate excellence through continuous improvement
- Enhance revenue and financial sustainability through increased enrollment, external support, fundraising, and fee-for-service entrepreneurial activities
- Reduce barriers and redundancies in administrative processes
- Address and strive to eliminate systemic racism from our policies and practices
Report Out Structure
- KoC will post an annual scorecard report on our website for the community.
- KoC will host an annual verbal report for the community to interact and provide feedback to coincide with the annual scorecard report posting.
- The Director will give a quarterly report to the Advisory Council on Strategic Plan process/progress.
We commit to honestly reporting our progress. We recognize there will be stops, stalls, and starts. We will honestly assess our progress, evaluate our methods, and shift our thinking and actions when appropriate.