Kodiak College continues to function primarily via alternate course delivery, remote work, and controlled access to campus facilities. Campus services are available virtually and face-to-face by appointment. Please contact us if you have any questions. Learn more about UAA's COVID-19 response.
Getting to the Databases
Finding the UAA Consortium Databases
These directions use Newsbank as the intended database target, but the general process will work for any database
- Go to the Kodiak College Website and navigate to the library page by scrolling through the choices in the "academic resources" dropdown menu at the top right or choose the library button at the bottom left.
2. Select the UAA Consortium Library from either the dropdown navigation menu on the right side or the quicklink at the bottom left.
3. Choose the Database link on the Consortium page
4. Search for the Database you want to use by choosing to browse alphabetically or entering the name of the database in the search field at the top right of the page
5. Select the link to that database, in this case, Newsbank
6. Search the database to find what you are looking for, in this case, news from Alaska
7. Choose the newspaper you are interested in