Kodiak College continues to function primarily via alternate course delivery, remote work, and controlled access to campus facilities. Campus services are available virtually and face-to-face by appointment. Please contact us if you have any questions. Learn more about UAA's COVID-19 response. Check on current eligibility for the vaccine.
VA Report of Change Form
Things you should know about changes:
The VA Report of Change form is a tool for students to notify the VA School Certifying Officials about changes. Students must first complete appropriate forms and processes as described below:
• You must add courses using UAOnline or by using the Add/Drop form.
• Only courses that satisfy requirements outlined by the curriculum in a student’s catalog year can be certified. This includes prerequisite courses and remedial courses that are required prior to entering required courses.
• Registration changes must be reflected in your DegreeWorks plan created with your program advisor.
• You must drop courses using UAOnline or by using the Online Drop form.
• If you drop course(s) after the add/drop period you will create a debt with the VA.
Change of Major:
• You must complete the Change of Major process. Please turn in your completed Change or Major form to Student Services in the Campus Center. Contact the Registrar at (907) 486-1235 for more information.
• If you change your major during a term, your certification will be reevaluated and any coursework not applicable to your new major will become a debt you owe the VA.
Changing the type of VA education benefit you are using:
• You must complete the VONAPP with the VA to change the type of VA education benefit you are using.
• Once you have done this, please provide a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility or verification of the new benefit eligibility.