How do I prepare for my tutoring session?
- Upload your written draft and/or assignment instructions before your session by clicking
on your appointment and then "Attach a File" at the bottom of the window.
- Have access to materials you might need such as your assignment, textbook, paper or
project, and any comments from your instructor when your session begins.
- Have a few questions in mind for the tutor. What do you want to work on during your
limited time together?
How do I change or cancel an appointment?
- Follow the directions above to login to the scheduler.
- Locate and click on your existing appointment. Then:
- Same Day Changes: Change the appointment time as desired and select "Save Changes."
- Different Day Changes: Cancel the appointment (see below) and then create a new one.
- To Cancel: Select "Cancel Appointment" at the bottom of the window.
What if I cannot see the pop-up box for the tutoring appointment?
If you double click on the tutoring appointment box it will hide behind other windows
that you have open, try minimizing the windows first.
Can I get a "proof of visit" for my session for an instructor?
Yes! Just ask your tutor for a "proof of visit."
What should I do if I am having technical difficulties or questions during my online
Call our online tutoring phone number at (207) 613-5620 (available during sessions
How can I troubleshoot some technical difficulties with WCOnline?
- Try restarting your computer.
- Verify your internet connection works.
- Try a different browser. (We suggest Chrome or Firefox.)
- Disable any popup blockers on your computer and browser.
- Ask your tutor, IT, or a friend who is good with computers for help.