The fall 2020 semester will occur primarily via alternate course delivery, remote work, and controlled access to campus facilities. Campus services are available virtually and face-to-face by appointment. Please contact us if you have questions. Learn more about UAA's COVID-19 response.
Kodiak College Completion Grant
You're Almost Done!
We want to help you finish!
Are you Eligible?
- WIll you graduate during the 2020-2021 school year?
- Are you an Alaska resident?
- Are you admitted to a Kodiak College program?
- Have you submitted your 2020-2021 FAFSA?
- Will you have earned at least 24 credits by Fall 2020?
- Are you meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- Have you registered for Fall 2020 classes?
- Do you have a degree plan in Degree Works?
- Have you applied to graduate in UAOnline?
If you answered 'yes' to all of these questions, contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.