- Signing up for a Gmail account
- Logging in and out of your Gmail account
- Signing in with multiple Gmail addresses
- Getting to know your Gmail links/display
- Creating, editing, and deleting tasks
- Adding an e-mail to your task list
- Changing your alternate e-mail address
- Changing your password
- Changing your name on outgoing messages
- Changing your security question
- Changing your settings
- Viewing your account activity
As a student, you are assigned a Gmail account though the University of Alaska.
Your email address: yourUAusername@alaska.edu
Your password: your UA password (the same one you use for Blackboard)
All official university communication is delivered through your UA Gmail account!
Faculty members are required to send information to students via their university Gmail. Therefore if you do not wish to check your student UA Gmail account regularly, it is imperative that you forward it to another email address.
View the following student email tutorials
To access the Hoonuit tutorials you must first sign into Hoonuit with your UA ID and password. There are a lot of exciting features that Gmail has to offer. The free Atomic Learning tutorials on this page will walk you through how to use many of these features.