Textbook information for all Kodiak College courses can be found on the booklist above. However, textbook purchasing is different for distance and on campus courses. Distance course material can be purchased through MBS, our online bookstore. On campus course material can be purchased in the Bookstore on campus.
eLearning course materials can be purchased by following the easy step-by-step process
at the following link.
Note: For Financial Aid vouchers please contact the bookstore prior to purchase.
On Campus Courses
Required course materials for face-to-face classes can be purchased at the Bookstore. Please bring your class list with CRN numbers to ensure the purchase of correct materials.
Textbook Return Policy
Material purchased from Kodiak College Bookstore may be returned within 5 days after the start of the class and returned as purchased with receipt.
On Campus Buyback
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, there will be no on campus book buyback for the 2020 Spring semester. However, our partners at MBS will still be offering an online buyback option, that will include free shipping. To participate in the buyback, visit the MBS website.
To initiate an online buyback:
- Navigate to the menu tab (upper right-hand corner).
- Select Sell Your Textbooks, and follow the steps.
- You will need to log in to your MBS account or create one for free.
- If you purchased the book you are selling from MBS, make sure you use the same account to receive the royalty bonuses that are offered.
- You will be able to print a return label after you finish your quote.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeremy McBride at 907.486.1242.