The new online bookstore is open for business
Your textbooks will be available online for both face-to-face and online classes. Ambassador offers an online marketplace where you are able to to select new and used books from the seller with the lowest price. Students automatically connect to their personalized lists of course materials where they can find, compare, and order items anytime, anywhere from their computers or mobile devices, including new and used textbooks, digital materials, rentals, supplies, kits, and more. The University of Alaska Bookstore also has a system to accept financial aid vouchers for purchasing your books.
View Kodiak College's Spring 2024 Booklist
Important Dates for Fall 2023
- July 24, 2023: Bookstore opens for Fall 2023 orders
- July 24 - August 6, 2023: FREE shipping to campus for all orders, excluding marketplace
- August 31, 2023: Student account charges close
- December 1 - 30: Fall 2023 textbook buyback
- Login to your bookstore account
- Click "My Account" in the top navigation
- Find your order on the Order History tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the order and click on "Return Items From This Order"
- Inclusive Access is a course materials fulfillment model designed to improve convenience and affordability. Students automatically gain access to their digital course materials by the first day of class simply by being enrolled in that class. This can include eBooks, courseware, online homework and labs, and more. The fee is billed as a separate materials fee.
- To opt-out of inclusive access materials visit the online bookstore by logging in with your UAA credentials at the online bookstore. Once you are logged in, click on the Opt-Out icon on the right side of the page. You will then be shown a list of the inclusive access materials for courses for which you have registered. If you would not like these materials, click on "decline materials."
- Inclusive Access (IA) materials are automatically charged to the student's account. If you drop the class or opt out of using IA materials before the Add/Drop date, a refund will be automatically posted to the student account.