eLearning Preparation Checklist
After you have registered for an eLearning course, you should follow these instructions to prepare for the first day of class:
- Check to see if you have the technical requirements needed for the course. If you do not, you should plan to work on the class in a campus computer lab.
- Order your textbooks from the campus where the class originates. Textbooks can take up to two weeks to arrive, so plan ahead!
- Make sure you can log into the Blackboard site the course will be using.
- Make sure you can access your student email account since that is how your instructors will be communicating with you.
- If you need assistance with Blackboard or email access, please contact the UAA IT Call Center at 1-877-633-3888.
- If you need to take proctored exams on the Kodiak College campus, first fill out the UAA student form and then set up your appointment locally.
If you would like to get help on campus, please see staff in the Computer Lab located at the Campus Center or call 907-486-1228 for assistance.