Schedule Your Exam Today at the Kodiak College Test Center
The Kodiak College Testing Center proctors face-to-face exams for University of Alaska eLearning/online courses (UAA, UAF, and UAS), other universities, many industry certification exams, and placement tests.
Summer 2022 Hours:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 11am-8pm
Tests are by appointment only. Beginning the week of May 9, we will be available for testing Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11am-8pm. All appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. A test appointment confirmation will be sent to the email listed on the test request form. Hours are subject to change to accommodate test appointment requests outside of regular hours.
For University of Alaska Exams
- Fill out a proctor form for your instructor before scheduling your first test.
- You will need a UA ID Number. If you need assistance contact:
For the Accuplacer
- A UA ID number is required.
- A current Government issued ID with your photo and signature is required.
- The Accuplacer test fee is to be paid prior to testing. The business office is located in the Benny Benson Building room 123. Contact the business office at 486-1217. The Accuplacer test fee is $20.
- Students are able to access their Accuplacer scores after testing.
Placement Testing Accommodations
If you have a disability and require accommodations to complete the placement tests, it is recommended that you contact Student Disability Services at least one month prior to your scheduled placement test. The Student Disability Services office will need to review all documentation and make arrangements for your accommodations.
- Call: 907-786-4530
- Email: email@example.com
Test DayBring a current Government issued ID that has your photo and signature. If you are applying to UA you will need your UA ID number for the Accuplacer.
No food or beverage allowed in the Test Center. Lockers are available to store your personal items.