Schedule Your Exam at the Kodiak College Test Center
The Test Center is currently proctoring placement tests and exams for University of Alaska online courses:
Test Center Hours
Regular semester hours:
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11 AM to 8 PM
Wednesday and Thursdays from 8 AM to 5 PM
Summer 2023 hours begin on Wednesday, May 17 and end on Thursday, August 10 2023.
Students should schedule their test using the Test Center Request Form or call (907) 486-1232 for assistance. Test appointments will be confirmed by email. If the request cannot be accommodated, Test Center staff will call the student to arrange a date and time to test. All appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Until further notice, the Kodiak College Test Center has limited the tests being proctored due to staffing. Contact us before scheduling your test to ensure that it is available.
For University of Alaska Exams
- Fill out a proctor form for your instructor before scheduling your first test.
- You will need a UA ID Number. If you need assistance contact:
- Student Services at Kodiak College,
- or call the UAA Technical Support Center (877) 633-3888
For the Accuplacer
- A UA ID number is required.
- A current Government issued ID with your photo and signature is required.
- The Accuplacer test fee is to be paid prior to testing. The business office is located in the Benny Benson Building room 123. Contact the business office at (907) 486-1217. The Accuplacer test fee is $20.
- Students are able to access their Accuplacer scores after testing.
Placement Testing Accommodations
If you have a disability and require accommodations to complete the placement tests, it is recommended that you contact Student Disability Services at least one month prior to your scheduled placement test. The Student Disability Services office will need to review all documentation and make arrangements for your accommodations.
- Call: (907) 786-4530
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Test DayBring a current Government issued ID that has your photo and signature. If you are applying to UA you will need your UA ID number for the Accuplacer.
No food or beverage allowed in the Test Center. Lockers are available to store your personal items.
If you have questions, problems or concerns please contact us.
Campus Center 210
Phone: (907) 486-1232
Fax: (907) 486-1289