Kodiak College's eLearning offerings are a unique alternative to traditional on-campus learning. Online & distance courses allow students from around the city or around the globe to learn, using the latest interactive web and video technologies, without the limits of place.
Step 1: Learn about the difference between online and face-to-face classes
View the video below or see this page for the differences
Step 2: Talk with an Advisor
After you have thought about the choices, always check with your advisor and then look for classes that meet your needs and interests.
Step 3: Register for an eLearning class
Most students register for classes by logging in to UAOnline. Contact the Kodiak College Registrar for help with online registration. Paper registration forms will be accepted the week before classes begin each semester. Senior citizens and High School Students have additional requirements for registration.
- How to prepare for eLearning classes
- Additional resources available to eLearners
- What are some tips for being a successful eLearner?
- How to connect to Kodiak College and the community
- How do you take an exam in your eLearning course?
- Contact Student Services
- Student Services Webpage
- email: Koc-ServicesWorker@kodiak.alaska.edu
- phone: 907-486-1266
- Fax: 907-486-1264
- Technical skills pretty rusty?
For registration questions, contact Student Services or email
Koc-ServicesWorker@kodiak.alaska.edu or 907-486-1264.