Kodiak College continues to function primarily via alternate course delivery, remote work, and controlled access to campus facilities. Campus services are available virtually and face-to-face by appointment. Please contact us if you have any questions. Learn more about UAA's COVID-19 response. Check on current eligibility for the vaccine.
The Learning Center
To support student success, collaborate with faculty and staff, and expand the educational opportunities for and intellectual development of all learners.
FREE on campus & online tutoring in:
- Math, writing, reading, English as a Second Language (ESL), science, health science, and more.
- Coursework, study skills, time management, scholarship applications, resumes - you
Our goal is your long term success.
Drop In or Make an Appointment
- 907-486-1203 or
(toll free) 800-486-7660
- View the schedule & make an appointment
Meet with a tutor in real-time virtually through our tutoring scheduler
While in-person tutoring has been suspended due to COVID-19, FREE online tutoring continues to be available with a variety of appointment times throughout the week including, new this year, Sunday afternoons!
Uncomfortable with technology?
Visit our help page for more information, give us a call at (907) 486 - 1203, and/or make an appointment and our tutors will be happy to assist and help you get comfortable during your initial visit. As always, our goal is your long-term success.
Tutoring starts the 2nd week of the semester
Please note that the Center is closed during the following holidays: Labor Day; Thanksgiving Break; Winter Break; MLK, Jr. Day; Spring Break; & Summer Break.
The Learning Center also provides the following for on campus students:
- Dedicated, friendly tutors.
- Computers, printers, and a scanner.
- Informal, comfortable study space for individuals and groups.
- Useful handouts, online and print resources, course texts, and comprehensive writing